It is a combination of practices and tools designed to increase an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services faster than a traditional
Definition of SDLC:
Software Development Life Cycle is a framework or process .The main aim of the SDLC is to produce high-quality software systems in a systematic and cost-effective manner that are able to meet customer expectations.
● Software: Software is a set of programs or instructions for a computer which can make it run or it can give instructions to that.
● Development: It is a construction of something.
● Life Cycle: It is a collection of phases of development through which a computer based system phases.
Following are the stages of SDLC:
- Requirement gathering:Gathering the requirements to develop a software by communicating with customers,sales persons,industrial experts.
- Planning: Team will determine the cost and resources needed to implement the software.
- Design: By using the dioramas,flowcharts,sketches,prototypes,and uml team will design the project based on the requirements and project subject.
- Development : Implementation of the project by coding.
- Testing: In order to find out errors and bugs,and to fix those until to get the desired output.
- Deployment: Software is available to the customers with all of the activities.
By following these stages developers can give good software to the customers.
Best tools in the market for software development:
- RAD studio
- Jira etc.